Love to try your hand at arranging flowers? I'm currently offering 2 types of workshops - flower jamming and guided workshops. We'll put together arrangements in a lush, organic style. Each session lasts for 2-3 hours, which makes it perfect for a relaxed hen's party, birthday treat or a cozy get-together.
For flower jamming, you get:
- A handpicked selection of flowers and wrapping paper/ vases to keep
- Tools and supplies to use during the session
- Introduction to flower types and tools
- Brief introduction to hand-tied techniques
- (Recommended for those with experience)
For guided workshops, you get all of the above PLUS:
- Introduction to basic colour and design theory
- Live demo of a hand-tied technique
- Step-by-step guidance
- (Recommended for beginners & hobbyists)
Minimum of 2 participants to start!
Prices are for 1 person, and is all-inclusive for workshops held at my humble home studio in Hougang (for a maximum of 5 participants). For other venues, transport fee and lease of venue may apply. Please enquire through this page, and I will be in touch to confirm my availability.
Before you order, do carefully read through these pages (especially if your flowers are intended to as a surprise!!):