Beautiful things take time!
Do put in your orders at least 1 day before your expected delivery/ collection day so that I can arrange for it at your preferred time. The cut-off time is at 5 pm for next day delivery. Orders received after 5 pm may incur a rushed order surcharge.
How to order
1) On the product page of your desired item, indicate your preferred quantity, colour(s) and delivery/ collection time. Hit 'add to cart'.
2) On the cart page, pick your delivery/ collection date. Hit 'check out'.
3) Choose your payment method. PayPal Express, Apple Pay and Google Pay are located at the top of the page, while credit card payment is at the lower portion. You will also be able to enter a discount code on this page.
4) Select standard delivery or self-collection.
5) Check for your order confirmation email/ SMS.
P/S: Please be sure to leave your own email/ phone number in order to receive order updates!
Bespoke flowers/ weddings & events/ bulk orders
Have something in mind that isn't on the site? Or need a few hundred single-stalk roses? Contact me with your requests, budget and expected delivery/ self-collection date.
Do note that up to 2 quotes will be provided free-of-charge prior to order confirmation. Subsequent quotes will be chargeable at $10 per revision/ hour of consultation.
A little surprise ***IMPORTANT***
If you are planning a surprise delivery, please DO NOT key in his/ her phone number or email at check-out! Simply indicate this under special instructions to seller on the cart page, and I will be in touch with you.
How to pay
Accepted modes of payment are:
- Credit/ debit card
- Bank transfer/ PayNow/ PayLah
Details will be made available when you check-out. Please note that orders are only processed when payment has been made.
What happens after payment?
If all is well with your order, the next update you will receive is when your order is on its way! If you do not receive this notification, chances are, you entered your recipient's contact at check out. Please contact me with your order number for updates.
In the meantime, do familiarise yourself with the substitution policy so you know what to expect.